IRTrans Ethernet

Ethernet specific questions and answers - IRTrans LAN, LAN Controller devices

Moderator: marcus

IRTrans Ethernet

Postby Faus » Fri 23. Oct 2009, 09:47

Hello,

I have two problems with an IRTrans Ethernet with two outputs.

1.- I want to modify some IR Configuration options, but the Web site configuration doesn't show the "Store configuration" button and I can't store the preferences. Here I attach a screenshoot. I have tried with some navigators, Mozilla Firefox 3.0.14 and Internet Explorer 7.

2.- The device works propertly with the Internal LEDs, but the external LEDs don't work. I have tested the double external LED with other device and it works (one of both, logically), so I don't understand what happens. I use this communication through URL: http://192.168.0.216/send.htm?remote=ic ... d=on&led=1

Thank you very much.

Faustino Sánchez
Faus

Re: IRTrans Ethernet

Postby IRTrans » Fri 23. Oct 2009, 11:40

Hi,
regarding your questions:

- The missing store configuration button is a firmware error. You can either use the IRTrans GUI Client to do the settings or send us an Email to support@irtrans.de, we will then send you a firmware update that fixes that problem.

- Sending IR Codes to the IR outputs should work that way. Are you sure you do have a device with a 2nd output - if not using 1 for LED select will not work ? - Please try to use the LED option "e" to see if the LEDs work then. You can also use the GUI Client (Send Dialog) for testing.

IRTrans
IRTrans
Administrator

Return to Ethernet