Origen AE x11v2 not turning off or on

The meeting point for people using one of the IRTrans OEM Display devices

IMPORTANT: Please note that these devices are neither manufactured nor sold by IRTrans. That means we cannot answer any hardware related questions here. Furthermore there is no direct Email support through IRTrans available for these devices.

Moderator: marcus

Origen AE x11v2 not turning off or on

Postby danmac » Sun 22. Jun 2008, 11:40

Hello,
I have a origenaex11v2 with an asus p5k deluxe wifi motherboard.
The trans device (VF110) controlls the HTPC perfectly with the exception of turning the pc on or off.
I have the latest driver (2.2.4) and have done all the skpower things.
When i hit the power button, the trans software registers an SKpower command, and i hear a small cheap from the pc, but nothing happens.
In the device manager the IRtrans module is there, but has no "power management" tab. In the USB root hub the option of "allow this device to wake the computer" is greyed out, however if i hook a mouse up to the same usb header on the motherboard i can turn the computer on with this mouse (the mouse will have the power management tab option with the ability to wake the computer).
What should i do to get irtrans to turn the pc on and off?
Thanks
danmac

Re: Origen AE x11v2 not turning off or on

Postby IRTrans » Sun 22. Jun 2008, 20:46

Hi,
no idea what the problem is - I would suspect a hardware problem.
Maybe the power on stuff is not connected correctly. Please have a look at the OrigenAE manuals.

It has nothing to do with the USB settings as the wakeup is not done via USB but using a relay driving the power button.

IRTrans
IRTrans
Administrator

Return to OEM Devices