IRTrans Windows Software
Complete Installer with USB Drivers.
Supported Windows versions :
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (x86 + x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 + x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 + x64)
- Windows Vista (x86 + x64)
- Windows 7 (x86 + x64) (No support for OEM Displays on Windows 7)
This installation package is digitally signed by IRTrans.
The correct USB driver will be automatically preinstalled.
Includes 32 and 64 Bit Drivers and Software.
The irserver can also be installed as a service.
The irserver contains an integrated plugin to control XBMC!
When irserver or irtranstray is launched the correct version (either 32 or 64 Bit) is automatically loaded.
This setup is a dynamic web setup that might load additional needed setup files from our website.
- Starting with version 6.10.02 the parameters and remote controls are no longer stored in the program folder. Instead they are kept in the All Application Data Folder (e.g. C:\ProgramData\IRTrans). All existing files are automatically moved to the new folder. Additionally the remote files are copied to a backup folder under program files.
The new .NET GUI Client replaced the old VB6 based GUI Client. The old GUI Client and IRTrans virtual remote is still available and installed as "IRTrans Virtual Remote". There will be no further development of this old Client / Virtual remote.
GUI Client Version
USB Driver Version:
VFD Driver Version:
Installation of the USB driver:
||Before connecting the IRTrans the software (Setup.exe) should be installed. During this process the correct USB driver (32 or 64 Bit) will be automatically preinstalled.The driver can also be installed via Windows Update.
||Now the IRTrans USB device can be connected. The USB driver will be installed automatically.
||In case the IRTrans device is already connected or installed, the driver can be updated or installed via the Windows Device Manager..