• In addition to USB devices RS232 devices are available. They can be connected using longer cables
• All IRTrans devices are certified according to CE and FCC regulations and can be used worldwide
• Due to their robust design the devices are very reliable and insensible against electrical disturbance
• Up to 16 devices (USB or RS232, also mixed) can be connected to each PC
• Each IRTrans module allows to connect external IR LEDs to control external devices selective
• The external and internal IR LEDs can be controlled independently via software
• On request there are IRTrans devices available that have an additional external LED instead of the internal ones
• That way each IRTrans can selectively control two devices. - One PC can therefore control up 32 devices
The IRTrans Software is based on a TCP/IP Client/Server concept.
The devices can be controlled via arbitrary LAN/WAN connections.
Several clients can connect to the server at the same time.
Various software interfaces allow to easily integrate IRTrans in existing test systems:
• The IRTrans Batchclient allows to send arbitrary IR Codes using a simple programm call
• A DLL can be integrated into C programms
• The Active-X Plugin allows the integration in all systems, supporting Active-X
• The .NET Plugin supports integration in all .NET based systems
• Sample code in C, C# and VB shows the communication with the system.