You can order either via Email, Fax or in written. When ordering via Email you will get a confirmation with all order items,
prices and payment information within some hours.
An overview of shipping and handling can be found here.
Value added tax (VAT)
The mentioned prices include the German/EU VAT of currently 19%.
Of course the VAT will be printed in detail on the invoice.
Customers outside the EU and EU customers with a valid EU VAT ID will get their shipments VAT-free.
To ship VAT free we need to know the VAT ID at order time. Due to tax regulations we can only accept
the VAT ID after verification of the VAT ID and the shipping address.
You can find the VAT free prices of all products in the catalog.
There are different ways of payment:
• Wire transfer in advance on our German bank account
• Creditcard payment via Paypal (not within Germany).
Our Paypal account is email@example.com
• Cash on delivery (only in Germany, Austria, Swizzerland)
Big corporates, public authorities, universities can pay the shipments after the goods where delivered.
Shipment and delivery time
All IRTrans products are regulary in stock.
Usually shipment commences 1-2 days after the payment arrived.
• Within Germany shipment through UPS usually takes 1-2 days.
• Shipment within Europe (Airmail letter) takes 2-4 days.
• Worldwide shipments usually take aout 1 week to reach you (Shipment via Airmail letter).
On request other ways of international shipment (DHL, FedEx, UPS) are possible. However, they are a lot more expensive.